Current Affairs July 2014 for PSC | Current Affairs July 2014 for PSC | Current Affairs 2014 for Kerala PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2014 for PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2014 for All Competitive Exams | Current affairs Quiz July 2014 | PSC | SSC | UPSC | Current Affairs for Civil Services | Current Affairs for IBPS | SBI | Bank PO | RRB Exams1. Which Irish writer won the 2014 Bailey's Women's Prize for Fiction?
Answer :- Eimear McBride (Novel :- A Girl is a Half-Formed Thing)
2. The United Nations has recently established an award named after which anti apartheid revolutionary?
Answer :- Nelson Mandela (Name of Award :- United Nations Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela Prize )
Answer :-Kedarnath Singh
4. Name the recently declared international awards instituted by the Samuel Yin of Taiwan?
Answer :-Tang Prize
Answer :-Salman Rushdie
6. Which Indian orgin scientist was selected for the World Food Prize 2014?
Answer :-Sanjaya Rajaram
7. Which Malayalam writer was seletcted for the Moortidevi Award for 2013?
Answer :-C.Radhakrishnan (Novel :- Theekkadal Kadanju Thirumadhuram)
Answer :-Tejinder Virdee
9. Which Indian sand artist won the People's Choice Prize at the World Cup of Sand Sculpting 2014?
Answer :-Sudarshan Pattnaik
Answer :-Malala Yousafzai
Dear Readers do U have any PSC Previous Question Papers with You ? If Yes Just e-mail Me - firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Join Over 2000+ Subscribers ! Get Our Latest Articles Delivered to Your email Inbox