Current Affairs July 2014 for PSC | Current Affairs July 2014 for PSC | Current Affairs 2014 for Kerala PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2014 for PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2014 for All Competitive Exams | Current affairs Quiz July 2014 | PSC | SSC | UPSC | Current Affairs for Civil Services | Current Affairs for IBPS | SBI | Bank PO | RRB Exams
========================1. Who has been elected as the Speaker of Lok Sabha?
Answer :- Sumitra Mahajan
2. Who was sworn in as the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh?
Answer :-N.Chandrababu Naidu
3. Who is the new Solicitor General of India?
Answer :-Ranjith Kumar
4. Who has been elected as the new President of Israel?
Answer :-Reuven Rivilin
5. Who has been appointed as CEO and Managing Director of Infosys ?
Answer :- Vishal Sikka
6. Who has become the first speaker of the Telangana Legislative Assembly?
Answer :- Sirikonda Madhusudhana Chary
7. Who is going to be the next United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights?
Answer :- Zeid Ra'ad Zeid Al-Hussein (Jordan), He will succeed the Indian orgin South African jurist Navi Pillay.
8. Who won the presidential election held in Syria?
Answer :- Bashar al-Assad (Baath Party)
9. Name the new Commander in Chief of the Strategic Forces Command ?
Answer :- Lt.General Amit Sharma
10. Which Indian scientist was elected as member of the United Nations Commission on the Limit of Continental Shelf (UNCLCS)?
Answer :- Rasik Ravindra
11. Who is elected as the President for the 69th session of the United Nations General Assembly?
12. Who has been re-elected as the President of Columbia?
Answer :- Juan Manuel Santos
13. Who is appinted as the new Revenue Secretary?
Answer :- Shaktikanta Das
14. Who won the election to become the New Prime Minister of Finland?
Answer :-Alexander Stubb
15. Who is appointed as the Private Secratary to Prime Minister of India?
Answer :-Rajeev Topno
16. Who headed the Tax Administration Reforms Commission which submited its report to the Finance Ministry ?
Answer :- Parthasarathy Shome
17. New King of Spain ?
Answer :- Felipe VI
18. Newly elected President of the European Union?
Answer :- Jean Claude Juncker
19. Who is appointed as the chairman of the International Cricket Council?
Answer :- N.Srinivasan
Answer :- A.K.Dubey
Dear Readers do U have any PSC Previous Question Papers with You ? If Yes Just e-mail Me - email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Over 2000+ Subscribers ! Get Our Latest Articles Delivered to Your email Inbox