2.Regulation enjoining withdrawl of person from the streets or the closing of establishement or places of assembly at a state hour?
Answer :- Curfew
3.Trial of persons who violated military law?
Answer :-Court Martial
4. The law which prevents the reproduction of literary or artistic work?
5. The state where Right to Education Act is not applicable?
Answer :- Jammu and Kashmir
6. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly at?
7. The Indian who got United Nations Human Right Award in 1988?
Answer :- Baba Amte
8. The first Chairman of National Human Right Commission?
Answer :-Ranganath Mishra
9. Who argued for the first time for the inclusion of Fundamental Rights in the Constitution of India?
10. The Right to Education Act became operational on 1st April 2010, gurantees every children at the age of _____ group both free and compulsory Education?
Answer :-6 to 14
11. The Article of the Indian Constitution deals with Right to Equality?
Answer :-14 to 18
12. The idea or Parlimentary privileges has been copied from?
13. Which Article states that 'State Shall try to promote cottage industries'?
Answer :- 43
14. In which Article of the Constitution Fundamental Duties are mentioned?
Answer :- 51 A
15. India borrowed the idea of Fundamental Rights from the Constitution of?
Answer :- USA
16. By which amendment the life of Lok Sabha and State Assemblies was extended from 5 to 6 years?
Answer :- 42nd
18. Which part of the Constitution was criticised as 'New Year resolutions which were broken on the second January' by M.Nasiruddin, one of the members of Constituent Assembly?
Answer :- Directive Principles
19. "India, that is Bharat, shall be a union of States" occurs in which Article of Indian Constitution?
Answer :-Article 1
20. Which Amendement of the Constitution reduced voting age from 21 years to 18 years for Lok Sabha and State Assemblies?