Answer :- Halley's Comet
2. Which planet of the Solar System spins on its axis at the fastest rate?
Answer :- Jupiter
3. Who was the only leader to become the Chief Minister in Travancore, Thiru-Kochi and Kerala?
Answer :- Pattom Thanupillai
4. In which part of Indian Constitution is the Fundamental Rights enshrined?
Answer :- Part III
5. Who is the first female laureate of the J.C.Daniel Prize?
Answer :- Aranmula Ponnamma
6. Which is India's third research station at Antartica?
Answer :- Bharathy
7. Who was the first Indian to score a century in the Test Cricket?
Answer :- Lala Amarnath
8. Which is India's Anti-tank missile?
Answer :- Nag
9. Who founded the Missionaries of Charity?
10. Who was the Centarl Finance Minister to present maximum number of Budgets?
Answer :- Morarji Desai (As on July 2014)
11. In which state is the famous Nokrek Biosphere Reserve?
Answer :- Meghalaya
12. Who is known as 'The Missile Man of India'?
Answer :- Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam
13. Which disease is also known as 'Black Water Fever'?
Answer :- Malaria
14. Who was the first Indian Women to win Asiad gold medal in Individual Item?
Answer :- Kamaljith Sandhu
15. Who was the founder of YMCA?
16. Who is known as "Kerala Ibsen'?
Answer :- N.Krishnapillai
17. Who was the Roman goddess of beauty?
Answer :- Venus
18. Who founded Sadhujana Paripalana Sangham?
Answer :- Ayyankali
19. Torah is the sacred text of?
Answer :- Jews
20. Which is the heaviest element?
Answer :- Osmium