Answer :- Dragonfly
Answer :- China (As on July 2014)
3. Which country has most number of pets?
Answer :- USA
4. Tsiology is the study of?
Answer :- Tea
5. Who was the first Finance Minister of Independent India?
Answer :- R.K.Shanmukham Chetty
6. Ananus Comosus is the scientific name of ?
Answer :- Pineapple
7. Which day is observed as the state sports day in Kerala?
Answer :- October 13
8. Which is the leading rice producing district of Kerala?
Answer :- Palakkad
9. How many Parvas are there in the Mahabharatha?
10. Where is the Travancore Rayons situated?
Answer :- Perumbavoor
11. In which year the Cabinet Mission visited India?
Answer :- 1946
12. Which was the last formed district of Kerala?
Answer :- Kasargod (As on 2014)
13. 'Olivile Ormmakal' is the autobiography of ?
Answer :- Thoppil Bhasi
14. What is the name of the identifying number given to the tax payers by the Incom Tax Department?
Answer :- PAN Number
15. Which vitamin is also known as Vitamin H?
16. Which places are connected by the National Waterway Number 3?
Answer :- Kottappuram - Kollam
17. Where is the headquarters of the International Labour Organisation?
Answer :- Geneva
18. Annual Finance Statement of the Central / State Government is also known as?
Answer :- Budget
19. Who is the only indian Presidnet to be elected unopposed?
Answer :- Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy (As on 2014)
20. When days and nights are equal in both the hemispheres of the Earth, it is called?
Answer :- Equinox