Answer :- 150 days
2. Who was the firstBritish Viceroy to vist Travancore?
3. Who was the architect of Cochin Sea Port?
Answer :- Robert Bristow
4. Which acid is presented in Vinegar?
Answer :- Acetic Acid
5. Who was the first Home Minister of Independent India?
Answer :- Sardar Vallabhai Patel
6. Which is the classical dance form from Assam?
Answer :- Satriya
7. India Independent Act came into being on?
Answer :- 18th July 1947
8. Who was the presidnet of India to declare National Emergency on 26th June 1975?
Answer :- Fakrudin Ali Ahmed
9. The Roman letter 'L' stands for the number?
10. The height of which animal is measured in 'hands'?
Answer :- Horse
11. The 'China Anniversary' is celebrated during .... years?
Answer :- 20th
12. Santha Maria was the historical ship of?
Answer :- Christopher Columbus
13. In which year was Charles Darwin's "The Orgin of Species" published?
Answer :- 1859
14. Who was the first European to vist China?
Answer :- Marco Polo
15. Which is the most prescious metal?
16. Which is the alloy of copper and tin?
Answer :- Bronze
17. Juod was orginated in which country?
Answer :- Japan
18. Which is the leading coffee producer in the world?
Answer :- Brazil (As on July 2014)
19. Which is the largest primate?
Answer :- Gorilla
20. What is Hibernation?
Answer :- Winter sleep of animals