Answer :- Dr.Sachidhanantha Sinha (on 9th December 1946)
2. Who was elected as the permanent chairman of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer :- Dr.S.Rajendra Prasad (on 11th December 1946)
3. How many committees were included in the Constituent Assembly?
Answer :- 13
4. Which was the most promenent committe appointed by the Constituent Assembly?
Answer :- Drafting Committee
5. Who was the chairman of the Drafting Committee?
Answer :- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar
6. When did the Drafting Committee appointed?
Answer :- 29th August 1947
7. How many members were there in the Drafting Committee?
Answer :- 7
8. When was Drafting Committee published the draft of the constitution through the leading Newspaper to elicit the public opinion?
9. When was the Constitution of India approved by the Constitient Assembly?
Answer :- 26th November 1949
10. When did the Constitution of India come into force?
Answer :- 26th January 1950
11. Who was the legal advisor of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer :- B.N.Rao
12. Through the light of our constitution India is a ..... country?
Answer :- Soverign, Socialist, Secular, Democratic, Republic
13. What are the basic principles of Indian political system?
Answer :- Justice, Liberty, Equality and Fraternity
14. Which is one of the basic pillars of Indian Democratic System?
Answer :- Equality
15. Minimum number of members required to form a meeting is?
Answer :- Quorum
16. Cabinet Mission visited India in which year?
Answer :- 15th March 1946
17. Cabinet Mission was in India from ..... to ..... to negotiate the term of Independnce?
Answer :- 1946 March to 1946 May
18. Who were the members of the Cabinet Mission?
Answer :- Pethick Lwarence, Sir Stafford Cripps and A.V.Alexander
19. Who was the chairman of the Cabinet Mission?
Answer :- Pethick Lwarence
20. When did the Supreme Court of Independent India come into existence?
Answer :- 1950