Answer :- Raja Ram Mohan Roy
2. The national game of both India and Pakisthan are?
Answer :- Hockey
3. The headquarters of the UN Women is at?
Answer :- New York
4. The first Total Tribal Grama Panchayath of Kerala is?
Answer :- Idamalakkudy (Idukki)
5. Who translated Abhinjana Shakunthalam to English?
Answer :- Sir William Johnes
6. Phillumenism is the hobbey of collecting?
Answer :- Match Boxes
7. Penny Black was world's first?
Answer :- Postal Stamp
8. Philately is associated with?
Answer :- Stamps
9. National Postal Day is observed on?
Answer :- October 10
10. The number of postal zones in India?
Answer :- 8
11. Door Darshan started broadcasting in the year?
Answer :- 1959
12. The language which is spoken by the largest number of people in the world?
Answer :- Mandarian (Chinese)
13. The largest public sector organisation of India?
Answer :- Indian Railway
14. English became India's official language in the year?
Answer :- 1835
15.International Literacy Day is observed on?
Answer :- September 8
16. India's first communicative satellite was?
Answer :- APPLE
17. Where is Sathish Dhawan Space Center?
Answer :- Sriharikkotta
18. The main energy sorce of the satellites are?
Answer :- Solar Cells
19. The element added to increase the hardness of rubber is?
Answer :- Sulphur
20. The alloy used to make the parts of the aircraft is?
Answer :- Duralumin
21. What is the chemical name of Hypo?
Answer :- Sodium thiosulphate
22. Which metal is kept in paraffin wax?
Answer :- Lithium
23. Which type if lens is used to correct astigmatism?
Answer :- Cylindrical Lens
24. 'The Argumentative Indian' is the famous work of?
Answer :-Amartya Sen