Answer :- Bahadur Shah II
2. Who composed Guru Granth Sahib?
Answer :- Guru Arjun Dev
3. The real name of Sher Shah Suri was?
4. Ashtapradhan was Mantriparishid of?
Answer :- Shivaji
5. Khajuraho Temples were built by?
Answer :- Chandelas
6. Who built the Grant Trunk Road?
Answer :- Sher Shah Suri
7. The remnants of the Vijayanagar Empire is found in?
Answer :- Humpi
8. Who is the 'Father of Indian Civil Service'?
Answer :- Cornwallis
9. The first Viceroy of the British India was?
Answer :- Canning
10. Who passed the notorious Vernacular Press Act?
Answer :- Lytton
11. The capital of India was shifted to Delhi during the tenure of?
Answer :- Hardinge
12. Manikarnika was the real name of ?
Answer :- Rani of Jhansi
13. Who founded the Ramakrishna Mission?
Answer :- Swami Vivekananda
14. Who was 'Frontier Gandhi'?
15. With which agitation is Gandhiji's Do or Die slogan associated with?
Answer :- Quit India Movement
16. Which war resulted in the fall of the Dutch in India?
Answer :- Kulachal War of 1741
17. Who was the architect of Kochi Port?
Answer :- Robert Bristo
18. The birthday of Swami Vivekananda is observed as ?
Answer :- National Youth Day (January 12)
19. Who founded Banares Hindu University?
Answer :- Madanmohan Malavya
20. Who raised the slogan 'Dili Chalo'?
Answer :- Subhash Chandra Bose