Category Number:- 89/2014
Examination Date:- 19/09/2014 Friday
Examination Time :- 07.30 AM to 09.15 AM. (Examination Time includes half an hour as preparati on time for the verification of Admission Tickets and original ID of the Candidates appearing for the examination.)
Exam SyllabusAn Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post.
Part I :- General Knowledge :- Click Here ,
Current Affairs :- Click Here ,
Renaissance in Kerala :- Click Here ,OR Click Here
Part II :- Computer Word Processing, Typing and Document Formatting
Maximum Marks: 100
Exam Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes.
Medium of Questions: English
Candidates can download the Admission Tickets throu gh their One Time Registration Profile from 29/08/2014
1) It may be noted that apart from the Main Topics in the Syllabus referred to in the Examination Programme, questions from other topics related to t he educational qualifications prescribed for the po st may also appear in the question paper. There is no undertak ing that all the topics mentioned under the sub hea d “Main Topics” may be covered in the question paper .
2)In addition to the Admission Tickets, candidates have to produce the original of any one of the following documents to prove their identity at the time of examination viz.
1. Voters Identity Card
3. PAN Card
4. Driving Licence
5. Pass Book with photo issued by Nationalized Banks
6. Photo Identity Card issued by Government Departments
7. Photo Identity Card issued by Social Welfare Department ,Govt. of Kerala to Physically Handicapped persons
8. Photo affixed Identity Card issued to the Ex-servicemen by the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer / Discharge Cer tificate,
9. Conductor License issued by Motor Vehicle s Department
10. Photo affixed pass book issued by Scheduled Banks/Kerala State Co-operative Bank/ District Co-operative Banks
11. Photo affixed Identity Card issued by Public Sector Undertakings (various companies/ corporations/ boards/authority) /Govt. autonomous institutions to their employees
12. Photo affixed Identity Card issued by va rious Universities of Kerala to their employees
13. Photo affixed Medical Certificate issued by Medical Board to P.H. candidates
14. Photo affixed Identity Card issued by Bar Council to those who are enrolle d as Advocates
15. AADHAAR card issued by the Central Government . Candidates who fail to produce Original Identity Proof will not be permitted to attend the examination.
Dear Readers do U have any PSC Previous Question Papers with You ? If Yes Just e-mail Me - firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Join Over 2000+ Subscribers ! Get Our Latest Articles Delivered to Your email Inbox