Answer :- Solicitor General of India
2. Who was the first Attornery General of India?
Answer :- M.C.Setalvad
Answer :- The President of India
4. Who was the first Comptroller and Auditor General of India
Answer :- V.Narahari Rao
5. The allocation of revenues between the Union and State Governments is done by?
Answer :- Finance Commission of India
6. The chairman of the first Finance Commission was?
Answer :- K.C.Neogy
7. The Election Commission of India is established under which article of the Constitution?
8. Who was the first Chief Election Commissioner of India?
Answer :-Sukumar Sen
9. Who was the chairman of the 13th Finance Commission?
Answer :-Vijay Kelkar
Answer :-31st January 1992
11. Indian Constitution borrowed the idea of the Directive Principles from?
12. Who was the first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?
Answer :- Justice Harilal.J.Kania
13. Who appoints the High Court Judges?
Answer :- President
Answer :- Allotropes
15. Who is known as the father of electricity?
Answer :- Michael Faraday
16. The blue litmus paper turned red by?
Answer :- Acids
17. The acid used in the car batteries is?
Answer :- Aulphuric Acid
18. Which was india's first nuclear reactor?
Answer :- Apsara
19. Who is known as the 'Father of Telephone'?
Answer :- Alexander Graham Bell
20. Which was world's first satellite?
Answer :- Sputnic 1 of USSR (4th Octber 1957)