Current Affairs April - May 2014 for PSC | Current Affairs April - May 2014 for PSC | Current Affairs 2014 for Kerala PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2014 for PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2014 for All Competitive Exams | Current affairs Quiz April - May 2014 | PSC | SSC | UPSC | Current Affairs for Civil Services | Current Affairs for IBPS | SBI | Bank PO | RRB Exams1. Men's Single title in the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship 2014?
Answer :- Roger Federer
2. . Which nation won the most number of gold medals in the 2014 Winter Olympics?
Answer: Russia (13 Gold medals)
Answer: South Africa
4. Who won the National Billiard Championship title?
Answer: Sourav Kothari
5. Who won the Delhi Open ATP Challenger Tennis title?
Answer: Somdev Dev Varman
6. Which team bagged the 68th Santosh Trophy football title?
7. Which Indian won the SAIL-SBI Open Golf title 2014?
Answer: Rashid Khan
8. Who won 2014 Miami Masters title by defeating Rafel Nadal in the final?
Answer: Novak Djokovic
10. Which country won its maiden T20 Cricket World Cup 2014 title?
Answer: Sri Lanka
11. Which team won the Deodhar Trophy cricket tournament 2014?
Answer: West Zone
12. Which Indian shooter has clinched the World No.1 spot in the 10 meters air pistol event?
Answer: Heena Sidhu
13. Who won this year’s Can didates Chess Championship?
Answer: Viswanathan Anand
14. Who won Monte Carlo Masters Tennis title defeating Roger Federer?
Answer: Stanislas Wawrinka
15. Which Indian won the 2014 Thailand Tour title of Asian Bowling Federation?
Answer: Shaik Abdul Hameed
Ans wer: Japan
17. Who is chosen as Goodwill Ambassador of the 35th National Games?
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar, Kerala Government has announced cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar as the Goodwill Ambassador for the 35th edition of National Games, slated to be held across seven cities in Kerala early in 2015.