Current Affairs April - May 2014 for PSC | Current Affairs April - May 2014 for PSC | Current Affairs 2014 for Kerala PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2014 for PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2014 for All Competitive Exams | Current affairs Quiz April - May 2014 | PSC | SSC | UPSC | Current Affairs for Civil Services | Current Affairs for IBPS | SBI | Bank PO | RRB ExamsWho's Who - World Politics
1. New Prime Minister of Egypet?
Answer :- Ibrahim Mahlab
2. Who is reelected as the Prime Minister of Hungary?
Answer: Viktor Orban reelected to a third term as Prime Minister of Hungary.
3. Who becomes the new Prime Minister of Kazakhstan?
Answer: Karim Masimov
4. Manuel Valls has been appointed as the next Prime Minister of which country?
5. Andrej Kiska has won the recently held Presidential election in which central European country?
6. Marie - Louise Coleiro Preca was sworn in as the President of which Southern European country located in the Mediterranean Sea?
7. AbdelAziz Bouteflika secured a fourth term as the President of which African country?
8. Gjorge Ivanov has been re-elected president of which European country?
9. Who has been elected as the new Prime Minister of Libya?
Answer: Ahmed Maiteeq
10. Who becomes the President of Lithuania for second consecutive term?
Answer : Dalia Grybauskaite
Answer: Peter Mutharika
Who's Who - World
1. Who is appointed as the next Secretary General of North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)?
Answer: Jens Stoltenberg
2. Former Norwegian Prime Minister, Jens Stoltenberg has been named new Secretary General of which international Organisation?
Answer: North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)
3. Who has been appointed as vice president and auditor general of World Bank (WB)?
Answer: Hiroshi Naka
Who's Who - India
1. Who is appointed as the new Army Director General Military Operations (DGMO)?
Answer: Lt Gen P.R Kumar
2. Dinesh Sarraf has been appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director of ............?
Answer: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Ltd
3. Who is appointed as the new Chief Justice of India?
Answer: Justice R.M. Lodha
4. Who is appointed as the new Chief of the Indian Navy?
Answer: Robin K. Dhowan
5. Who is appointed as the first ever woman Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court?
Answer: Justice G Rohini
6. Who is appointed as the new Finance Secretary of India?
Answer: Arvind Mayaram
7. Who has been appointed as the interim President of the BCCI?
Answer: Sunil Gavaskar
8. D.K Pathak was appointed as the new Director General of ...............
Answer: Border Security Force (BSF)
9. Who was appointed as the Chairman of NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies) for 2014 - 15?
Answer: R. Chandrasekaran
Answer: Admiral Robi n K Dhowan
11. Who has been appointed as India’s first Ambassador to ASEAN?
Answer: Suresh K Reddy
12. Who is appointed as the next Chief of the Indian Army?
Answer: Lt Gen Da lbir Singh Suhag
13. Who is appointed as the new Chief Information Commissioner (CIC)?
Answer: Rajiv Mathur
14. Who is appointment as Principal Secretary to Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
Answer: Nripendra Misra
Answer: Sushma Swaraj
16. Who is appointed as the new Attorney General of India (AGI)?
Answer: Mukul Rohatgi
17. Who is appointed as the new National Security Advisor of India?
Answer: Ajit Doval
Who's Who - States
1.Who is sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Bihar?
Answer: Jitan Ram Manjhi
2. Who is sworn in as the first woman Chief Minister of Gujarat?
Answer: Anandiben Patel
3. Who is sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Sikkim for fif th consecutive term?
Answer: Pawan Chamling
4. Who is sworn in as the Chief Minister of Odisha for the fourth term in a row?
Answer: Naveen Patnaik
view all Chief Ministers list
5. Who is sworn in as the Chief Minister of Nagaland, following the resignation of Neiphio Rio, who has been elected to Lok Sabha?
Answer: T.R. Zeliang
Who's Who - Kerala
1. Who is appointed as the new Governor of Kerala?
Answer: Sheila Dikshit