|Memory Tricks for PSC Exam|
|PSC Malayalam GK Questions|
|PSC English GK Questions|
|English Grammar Questions|
|PSC Maths and Mental Ability|
Staff Nurse Grade 2 Expected Questions | Staff Nurse Grade 2 Old Questions | Staff Nurse Grade 2 2014 Expected Questions |
31. Which one of the following is not a sign of fluid overload?
Answer :- Abdominal distension
32. The largest cavity in the human body?
Answer :- pelvic cavity
33. The largest part of the brain is ?
Answer :- cerebrum
34. The most common clinical finding associated with cancer of the urinary bladder?
Answer :- pain less haematuria
35. When the body temperature raised to 105 F or above it is called?
Answer :- hyperpyrexia
36. Appropriate position for a client with severe ascites?
Answer :- fowler's
37. Injuction Atrophine Sulphate is given preoperatively, helps to?
Answer :- inhibit oral and respiratory secretions
38. The primary function of the prostate glands?
Answer :- to produce a secretion that aids the nourishment and passage of sperm
39. A client at risk for increased intracranial pressure, which of the following would be the priority for the nurse to monitor?
Answer :- unequal pupil size
40. Which of the following is an initial sign of Parkinson's disease?
Answer :- tremor
Answer :- restlessness
42. Frequent Vaginal examination should be avoided in a pregnant client with premative rupture of membrane because they can?
Answer :- increase risk for infection
43. Which of the following would be an important assessment finding for an eight month old infant admitted with severe diarrhoea?
Answer :- depressed anterior fontanelle
44. Peripheral blood flow is dependent on?
Answer :- pressure differences in the arterial and venous system and resistance
45. Maniere's disease affects?
Answer :- EAR
Join Over 2000+ Subscribers ! Get Our Latest Articles Delivered to Your email Inbox
We have started a Posting series about "LDC Expected Questions" on Kerala PSC Helper.com. So, the peoples who is preparing for LDC Examination 2016. We are here to invite you to subscribe to our new posts newsletter. So, you will get all our new posts quickly on your Inbox. Just put your email in below field.