|Memory Tricks for PSC Exam|
|PSC Malayalam GK Questions|
|PSC English GK Questions|
|English Grammar Questions|
|PSC Maths and Mental Ability|
Staff Nurse Grade 2 Expected Questions | Staff Nurse Grade 2 Old Questions | Staff Nurse Grade 2 2014 Expected Questions |
46. In presbyophia the individual needs to hold the reading material?
Answer :- at arms length
47. Which of the following clients is at risk for varicose veins?
Answer :- a client who has had trombo phlebitis
48. The pain associated with migraine head ache is caused by?
Answer :- dialation of the cranial arteries
49. The goal of nursing care for a client with acute myeloid-leukaemia is to prevent?
Answer :- haemorrhage
50. A client with pneumonia is experiencing pleurite chest pain, he describes?
Answer :- moderate pain the worsens on inspiration
51. Which of the following systems is not blocked by spinal anaesthesia?
Answer :- the parasympathetic system
52. Reproductive and child health programme (RCH) launched in 1997, is a continuation and modification of .... programme?
Answer :- CSSM
53. A wound with uneven edges is known as?
Answer :- lacerated
54. It is the reward of labour for its contribution to the production activity?
Answer :- wage
55. Smallest unit of culture is?
Answer :- trait
56. One of the best form of controlled thinking?
Answer :- reasoning
57. Nosocomial infection means?
Answer :- infection acquired from hospital
58. Government of India re-designed National Family Planning Programme as National Family Welfare programme in the year?
Answer :- 1977
59. Code of Ethics for nurses is?
Answer :- guide for professional behavior
60. The nucleus of health service in rural area is?
Answer :- Primary Health Center
Join Over 2000+ Subscribers ! Get Our Latest Articles Delivered to Your email Inbox
We have started a Posting series about "LDC Expected Questions" on Kerala PSC Helper.com. So, the peoples who is preparing for LDC Examination 2016. We are here to invite you to subscribe to our new posts newsletter. So, you will get all our new posts quickly on your Inbox. Just put your email in below field.