Staff Nurse Grade 2 Expected Questions | Staff Nurse Grade 2 Old Questions | Staff Nurse Grade 2 2014 Expected Questions |
16. Which patient is at riok for respiratory acidosis?
(The patient with uncontrolled diabetes mellitus, The patient with chronic pulmonary disease, The patient who is very anxious, The patient who overuses antacids)
Answer :- The patient with chronic pulmonary disease
17. After a laryngectomy, which of the following assessment take priority?
Answer :- Airway patency and respiratory function
18. Which results from too much cortisol secretion in the body?
Answer :- Cushing's syndrome
19. A butterfly rush is a classic symptom of ..... which of the following disorder?
(Paget's disease, Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteo sarcoma, Lupus erythematous)
Answer :- Lupus erythematous
20. Who is the President of Trained Nurses association of India?
Answer :- Sr.Prof.Gilbert
21. Basic unit of health care delivery service is ?
Answer :- Sub centers situated in the village
22. The normal number cardiac cycles per minute range from?
Answer :- 60-80
23. A primary central organ of the lymphatic system, plays vital role in immunity?
Answer :- thymus
24. In a blood pressure recordings, it is 110/80 mm/Hg the pulse pressure in this value is ?
Answer :- 30
25. In MASLOW's hierarchy of needs, which considered as the most basic?
Answer :- physiological needs
26. One of the toxic symptoms to be watched for in a patient getting Digoxin is?
Answer :- Bradycardia
27. The best treatment for an allergy is?
Answer :- Prevent the person from coming in contact with the sensitizing allergens
28. Which one of the following is not necessary in the management of pulmonary oedema?
Answer :- thoracentesis
29. The largest gland in the human body?
Answer :- Liver
30. Cigarette smoking can affect the circulation by?
Answer :- narrowing of the blood vessels
|Memory Tricks for PSC Exam|
|PSC Malayalam GK Questions|
|PSC English GK Questions|
|English Grammar Questions|
|PSC Maths and Mental Ability|
Join Over 2000+ Subscribers ! Get Our Latest Articles Delivered to Your email Inbox