|Memory Tricks for PSC Exam|
|PSC Malayalam GK Questions|
|PSC English GK Questions|
|English Grammar Questions|
|PSC Maths and Mental Ability|
Staff Nurse Grade 2 Expected Questions | Staff Nurse Grade 2 Old Questions | Staff Nurse Grade 2 2014 Expected Questions |
1. Growth retardation can be identified by?
Answer :- Weight recording
2. The primary physical effect of alcohol in the body is to ?
Answer :- Depress the central nervous system
3. Which is the following is the hereditary material of cells?
Answer :- DNA in the chromosomes
4. BFHI (Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative ) launched in the year?
Answer :- 1991
5. The commonest type of jaundice in the newborn?
Answer :- Physiological
6. The Ultimate objective of M.C.H care is?
Answer :- Life long health
7.The metal disorder known as 'Split personality'?
Answer :- Schizophrenia
8. The best time for IUD insertion is between?
Answer :- 3 - 7 days of the menstrual cycle
9. An operative procedure used to asses the interior anatomy of the uterus and tube include tubal patency?
Answer :- Hystero salphingo graphy
10. Anisometropia is a condition where there is :
Answer :- Variation in the refractive power of two eyes
11. Which one of the following is a function of liver?
Answer :- Synthesis of plasma proteins
12. A patient request that an I.V not be initiated in his hand, which site is the next choice?
Answer :- Forearm
13. The cells involved in the specific immune response are derived from?
Answer :- Bone marrow
14. Soap is valuable in cleaning the skin, because it is?
Answer :- lowers surface tension
15. How much sodium chloride must be added to one litre of water to make normal saline?
Answer :- 9gms
Join Over 2000+ Subscribers ! Get Our Latest Articles Delivered to Your email Inbox
We have started a Posting series about "LDC Expected Questions" on Kerala PSC Helper.com. So, the peoples who is preparing for LDC Examination 2016. We are here to invite you to subscribe to our new posts newsletter. So, you will get all our new posts quickly on your Inbox. Just put your email in below field.