1) It may be noted that apart from the Main Topics in the Syllabus referred to in the Examination Programme, questions from other topics related to the educational qualifications prescribed for the post may also appear in the question paper. There is no undertaking that all the topics mentioned under the sub head “Main Topics” may be covered in the question paper.
2)In addition to the Identification Certificate attached to the Admission Tickets, candidates have to produce the original and self attested photo copy of any one of the following documents to prove their identity at the time of examination viz.
- Voters Identity Card,
- PAN Card,
- Driving Licence,
- Pass Book with photo issued by Nationalized Banks,
- Photo Identity Card issued by Government Departments,
- Photo Identity Card issued by Social Welfare Department,
- Govt. of Kerala to Physically Handicapped persons,
- Photo affixed Identity Card issued to the Ex-servicemen by the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer / Discharge Certificate,
- Conductor License issued by Motor Vehicles Department,
- Photo affixed pass book issued by Scheduled Banks/Kerala State Co-operative Bank/ District Co-operative Banks,
- Photo affixed Identity Card issued by Public Sector Undertakings (various companies/ corporations/ boards/authority)/Govt. autonomous institutions to their employees,
- Photo affixed Identity Card issued by various Universities of Kerala to their employees,
- Photo affixed Medical Certificate issued by Medical Board to P.H. candidates,
- Photo affixed Identity Card issued by Bar Council to those who are enrolled as Advocates,
- AADHAAR card issued by the Central Government.