Answer :- Phenol
52.Who was the first Vice President of USA?
Answer :- John Adams
53. What is the main component of cement?
Answer :- Tricalcium Silicate
54. The writer from Kerala who was shortlisted for the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1984?
Answer :- Madhavikutty(Kamala Das)
55. Which Gulf nation has its independence Day on August 15?
Answer :- Baharin
56. Which countrie's state religion is Vijrayana Budhisam?
Answer :- Bhutan
57. What is the total number of Articles in the Constitution of USA?
Answer :- 7
58. Which country's classical dance form is Uda Rata Natum?
Answer :- Sri Lanks
59. Every candidate for the post of Indian Vice President has to make a security deosit of Rs.15,000/- in the ..... bank?
Answer :- Reserve Bank of India
60. Which is the first Grama Panchayath in Kerala to prepare a bio-diversity register?
Answer :- Edavaka (Wayanad)