ANSWER :- Limpopo (Africa)
10. Which River crosses the Tropic of Cancer twice?
ANSWER :- Mahi River (India)
11. 'The Island' news paper published from which country ?
ANSWER :- Sri Lanka
12. Name the national leader of India who has born on 11 November 1888 in the holey city of Mecca?
ANSWER :- Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad
13. Who is the first acting Secretary General of the United Nations Organisation?
ANSWER :- Gladwyn Jebb
14. First Harappan site to have been excavated after India's Independence?
ANSWER :- Rupar
15. Who is known as the 'Nepoleon of Iran'?
ANSWER :- Nadirshah
16. Who wrote the book 'Kavirajamarga'?
ANSWER :- Amoghavarsha
17. Who started the journal 'Indian Mirror'?
ANSWER :- Kesab Chandra Sen
18. First capital of Vijayanagara Empire?
ANSWER :- Anegondi
19. The year in which The Cauvery Tribunal was appointed to solve Cauvery Water Dispute?
ANSWER :- 1990
20.Who were the members of famous JVP Committee which was formed by Congress to consider the reorganization of states on linguistic basis?
ANSWER :- Jawahar Lal Nehru, Sardar Vallabai Patel, Pattabi Sita Ramayya
21. B.N.Sreekrishna Committee is constituted to study and report on the creation of ...... state?
ANSWER :- Telungana
22. Who has the power to remove State Election Commissioner?
ANSWER :- The President
23. The maximum time within which the information through RTI must be provided ?
ANSWER :- within 48 hours
24. Right to education came to existence on ?
ANSWER :- 2010 April 1
25. First CAG of India?
ANSWER :- V.Narahari Rau
26. Which Article gave special status to Delhi?
ANSWER :- Article 239 AA
27. How many types of ministers are in the Union Cabinet?
ANSWER :- 3
28. The idea of Concurrent List is taken from?
ANSWER :- Australia
29. Who opined that Cast, Criminality and Corruption are prevalent in Indian Electoral System?
ANSWER :- T.N.Sheshan
30. Which President refused to sign the famous 'Post Office Bill' ?
ANSWER :- Zail Singh
31. In the period of Second Pazhassi revolt, Sir Arthur Wellesley formed a local army known as ?
ANSWER :- Kolkar
32. Ayyankali organized 'Villunadi Strike' in the year?
ANSWER :- 1893
33. Who unveiled the sculpture of Ayyankali at Thiruvananthapuram?
ANSWER :- Indira Gandhi
34. Fahien Cave is situated in ?
ANSWER :- Sri Lanka
35. Earth is rotating at a speed of ..... at the equator?
ANSWER :- 1669.9 km/hour