230 Current Affairs Questions Part - 3
101. Pakistan deported the members of the family of Usama Bin Laden to:
102. The first Life Time Achievement Award of Kerala Sahithya Pravarthaka Sahakarana Sangham was declared to Thakazhy and......:
103. The motto of 2010 Asian Games:
Thrilling Games, Harmonious Asia
104. The 2011 Cricket World Cup shall be co-hosted by:
India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh
105. The strength of International Association of Athletics Federation:
106. The 520 MW Omkareswar hydroelectric project dedicated to nation is a joint venture of NHPC and:
107. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh:
N Kirankumar Reddy
108. Who took coach’s oath in 2012 Summer Olympics?
109. Parimarjan Negi is associated with:
110. The Indian nominee who was elected to ICJ:
111. The second largest public sector bank in India:
P N B
112. The Minister in charge of the portfolioof Information Technology in Kerala:
113. The coin of lowest denomination in public circulation in India at present:
114. Tumalapalli Uranium Mine is in the state of:
115. The date on which South Sudan became a member of UNO:
2011 July 14
116. Which country passed Nuclear Liability law in the back ground of Fukushima Nuclear Disaster?
117. The African nation where the government was ousted in a coup on 12th April 2012:
118. The first telecom incubator centre in India:
119. The youngest member of the 15th Lok Sabha:
Ahmad Hamdullah Sayeed
120. Who got the first KP Ummar Puraskaram?
121. Mary Kom is associated with:
122. South Sudan is the …… th member from Africa to join U.N.O.
123. The strength of Asian Development Bank including the 19 members outside Asia:
124. The new woman judge of Supreme Court of India:
125. Yingluck Shinawatra is the prime minister of:
126. The first state where Mobile Portability System was launched by Telecom Department:
127. The first city in India where 4G facility was launched:
128. Asia’s first solar park is at Charanka village in Patan in:
129. The venue of 2016 Winter Youth Olympics is scheduled to be held in Lillehammer, acityin:
130. What was the position of India in the medal list of the 2010 Commonwealth Games?
Second with 101 Medal (First Australia)
131. Luis Inacio Lula da Silva who was selected for the latest Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development was the former president of:
132. The tablet PC introduced by Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram:
133. The former BJP president who has been given a four-year jail term in fake arms sting case:
134. Jim Yong Kim is selected as the new head of:
135. The new proposed name of the Indian state of West Bangal:
136. The internet browser developed in India:
137. Tintu Luka is associated with:
138. Relegaon Siddhi, the native village of Anna Hazare is in the state of:
139. The strength of the Commonwealth:
140. The term of the 12th Five Year Plan:
141. The first south Indian city with Metro railway:
142. Hameed Ansari is the second to be re-elected as the Vice President of India. In which state he was born?
143. The total number of voters in the Vice Presidential Election:
144. The venue of the 2012 NAM (Non Aligned Movement) summit (16th ) was in:
145. The nationality of Abhos Atoev who defeated Vijendar Singh from India in Olympic quarter final:
146. The validity period of cheques form 1st April 2012 is —— months.
147. The range of Agni 2 missile test fired from Wheeler Island in Orissa:
148. The first Indian belongs to independent India to win two medals in individual events:
149. The rank of India in the medal list of 2012 Olympics:
150. Which country secured the largest number of medals in the 2012 Olympics?
U S A