51. Who got the 2011 Dadasaheb Phalke Award?
52. Enrica Lexie, a ship which was in news recently, belongs to:
53. The 14th indirect presidential election, in order to elect the 13th president, was held in India on.
19 July 2012
54. What was the rank of the host country (Britain) in the medal count of 2012 Summer Olympics?
55. Which country was in the top of 2012 Summer Paralympics medal list?
56. The first Malayali to swim across the Palk strait:
57. Who took athlete’s oath in 2012 Summer Olympics?
58. The venue of the Arab League Summit 2012:
59. Who is the Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission?
60. Who is the joint winner of Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2010-11 with Vijayakumar?
61. 2012 Summer Olympics was officially opened by whom?
Queen Elizabeth II
62. What is the political party of Vladimit Putin, the president of Russia?
United Russia Party
63. Who got the national award for best actress for 2011 through the performance in the film ‘Dirty Picture’?
64. The venue of 2012 Seoul Nuclear Security Summit?
65. Akhilesh Yadav is the chief Minister of U.P. He belonged to the party:
66. Who got the 2011 J.C.Daniel Award?
67. The number of nations participated in 2012 Summer Olympics:
68. While playing against which country Sachin Tendulkar scored his 100th century in international Cricket?
69. From which constituency Anoop Jacob was elected to Kerala Legislative Assembly?
70. The venue of the 2014 World Cup Football:
71. Which country made the first test of human embryonic stem cells?
U S A
72. International Chemistry Year:
73. Who is the Governor of Karnataka?
74. The venue of the next Common Wealth Games:
75. The chemical whose ban is demanded by various organisations in Kerala as it has emerged as a highly controversial agrichemical due toits acute toxicity: Endosulfan
76. The unmanned areal vehicle developed by DRDO:
77. The high level committee that enquired into the conduct of Commonwealth Games is headed by:
78. In which country is Bushner nuclear power plant?
79. The first scheduled tribe panchayat in Kerala:
80. Dilma Roussef is the first woman president of:
81. The headquarters of the proposed university in Kerala for Fisheries and ocean studies:
82. The 2014 Asian Games will be held in ......... from September 19 to October 4, 2014.?
83. The first woman of Indian origin to become the governor of a US state:
84. Simhadri Thermal Power project is in the state of:
85. The venue of the 2014 Summer Youth Olympics:
86. The number of countries affiliated to INTERPOL:
87. ‘Conversations with Myself’ is the autobiography of:
88. Venue of Sachin Tendulkar scored his 100th century in international Cricket:
89. Jaya Bachan became a member of Rajya Sabha on the ticket of ____
90. Who was reappointed as the Attorney General of India?
Ghoolan E Vahanvati
91. The first radar imaging satellite of India:
92. Joshna Chinnappa is associated with:
93. Who got the first K.P. Kesavemenon Award?
M P Veerendrakumar
94. Somdev Devvarman is related to:
95. Guangzhou Asian Games was .......th Asian Games:
96. Ronjan Sodhi is associated to:
97. Which Article of the Constitution has been amended in order to raise the percentage of reservation for women in Panchayat Raj Institutions?
98. The full form of NHRM:
National Rural Health Mission
99. The nationality of Clive Palmer, the billionaire who plans to build the replica of Titanic:
100. Chairman of Atomic Energy Commission of India:
Dr.Ratan Kumar Sinha