NAME OF POST : Junior Consultant (Forensic Medicine)
DEPARTMENT : Health Services
SCALE OF PAY : Rs:- 24040-38840/-
GAZETTE DATE : 30/04/2013
LAST DATE : 05/06/2013, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight
AGE LIMIT : 18-42
Only candidates born between 02/01/1971 and 01/01/1995(both dates included)are eligible to apply for the post.
METHOD OF APPOINTMENT : Direct Recruitment
1) Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS) or equivalent qualification
2) Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Forensic Medicine or equivalent qualification
Preferences will be given in direct recruitment to candidates with Post Graduate Degree or Super Speciality Degree over those with Post Graduate Diploma qualifications, other things being equal
1) Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Post Graduate Degree/Super Speciality Degree wherever mentioned in these rules must be either awarded or recognized by any recognized University or equivalent Institute. Medical Post
Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India and Diplomate in National Board awarded by National Board of Examinations only will be considered. Non Medical Degree or Diploma
mentioned in this rule must be awarded by any recognized University or equivalent Institute.
2) Equivalent Medical qualification wherever mentioned in these rules (except DNB) means those qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Medical Council of India
3) All persons must possess valid registration with TravancoreCochin Medical Council
NUMBER OF VACANCIES : 2 (Two)
Method of submitting application :-
Candidates shall register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION ' system on theOfficial Website of Kerala Public Service Commission for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates must exclusively click on the 'Apply Now' button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications
submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for .
|APPLY ONLINE NOW|