1. The Chashma Nuclear Power Complex, which is often in news is located in which country?
ANSWER :- Iran
2. Which Indian is the youngest cardinal Indian to take part in the conclave to elect a successor to Pope Benedict XVI?
ANSWER :- Cleemis Thottunkal
3. Dholera, which the government is planning to develop as a new smart industial city is located in which state?
ANSWER :- Gujarath
4. Who has been chosen for this year's prestigious Abel Prize in Mathematics?
ANSWER :- Pierre Deligne
5. Who is considered as the father of African literature has died recently?
ANSWER :- Chinua Achebe
6. The United States has officially transferred the control of controversial Bagram prison to the local government of which country?
ANSWER :- Afganisthan
7. 'A bank for the Buck' is a book written by one of India's top financial journalists Tamal Bandyopadhyay. The book is a story of which bank?
ANSWER :- HDFC Bank
8. The space scientist and Planning Commission member who headed the panel which submitted its report asking for ban on mining in 37% of Western Ghats?
ANSWER :- K.Kasturirangan
9. The Telgu writer who was selected for the Jnanpith Award for the year 2012?
ANSWER :- Ravuri Bharadwaja
10.The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) works under which ministry?
ANSWER :- Ministry of Coporate Affairs
11. The Leveson Report reviewed the general culture and ethics of the media in which country?
ANSWER :- Britain
12. The commercial production of oil and gas has started in the Aishwarya Oil Field. These fields are located in which state?
ANSWER :- Rajasthan
13. Who has won the Femina Miss India 2013 contest?
ANSWER :- Navneet Kaur Dhillon
14. Who has won Asia's top literary prize, Man Asian Literary Prize for his novel 'The Garden of Evening Mists', for the year 2013?
ANSWER :- Tan Twan Eng
15. Which European country claims sovereignty over the Falkland island?
ANSWER :- Britain
FREE E-Mail Alert