1.The President of which country recently suggested a five-point formula to improve relations with India?
ANSWER :- China
2. Who has been declared as the winner of 2013 Pritzker Architecture Prize the most prestigious and richest award of Architecture, also often referred to as the Nobel Prize of Architecture?
ANSWER :- Toyo Ito
3. The International Day of Happiness is celebrated throughout the world on which date?
ANSWER :- March 20
4. The Cenral Mine Planning and Design Institute Ltd (CMPDI) is located at which place?
ANSWER :- Ranchi
5. The first all-women court was setup recently in which Indian city?
ANSWER :- Mumbai
6. 'The Test of My Life' is the autobiography of which cricket player?
ANSWER :- Yuvaraj Singh
7. Asia's largest solar power project has been recently commissioned in which state?
ANSWER :- Rajasthan
8. The lowest dropout rate of school students in the country is in which state?
ANSWER :- Kerala (0.53%)
9. The Socialist and successor of the late leader Hugo Chavez who has won the Venezuela's President poll?
ANSWER :- Nicolas Maduro
10. Violin Maestro son of Lalgudi Gopala Iyer and exponent of Lalgudi bahani style who died recently at the age of 80?
ANSWER :- Lalgudi Jayaraman (April 22)
11. Who heads the Western Ghats Ecology Expert Panel (WGEEP) ?
ANSWER :- Madav Gadgil
12. Pakisthani Former Militant ruler and President arrested on charges relating to the 2007 arrests of judges?
ANSWER :- Pervez Musharraf
13. The first state of country to implement the e-payment facility in tendering processes thereby ensuring transparency and confidentiality ?
ANSWER :- Kerala
14.Former Chief Justice of India and head of the government appointed committee for framing law to tackle crime against women in the wake of the December Delhi Gang rape incident, who died recently?
ANSWER :- Justis.J.S.Verma
15. The RBI has recently issued guidlines for new bank licences. As per these guidelines, what is the minimum paid-up capitation for setting up a bank?
ANSWER :- Rs.500 Crore
FREE E-Mail Alert