1. As per the recently released Government data, which state has the highest percentage households availing of banking service?
Answer :- Himachal Pradesh
2. Who has appointed as the president of International Chamber of Commerce(ICC) India?
Answer :- Rajan Bharati Mittal
3. New STAR(Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty) is signed between which countries?
Answer :- USA and Russia
4. At which location, India's first all women Post Office was recently inaugurated ?
Answer :- New Delhi
5. Which was the them for 'International Women's Day 2013'?
Answer :- 'A Promise is a promise: Time for action to end violence against women'
6. With which European country did India sign the Tax Information Exchange Agreement(TIEA) on March ?
Answer :- Liechtenstein on 28th March 2013 [A central European Country]
7. Babili Project situated in which state ?
Answer :- Maharastra
8.Which state won the Mushtaq Ali Twenty-20 Champianship Title?
Answer :- Gujarath
9. Who won the 67th Santosh Trophy tournament in March 2013?
Answer :- Services
10. Who is famous for 'Hole in the Wall' experiment?
Answer :- Sugata Mitra
11. The Spraty Island, which are under dispute are located at which sea?
Answer :- South China Sea
|Lt Cdr Abhilash Tomy was welcomed at the Gateway of India by President Pranab Mukherjee|
Answer :- Abhilash Tomy
13. The opening ceremony of the 2013 Indian Premier League was held at ?
Answer :- Kolkata