1.Which article deals with procedure of Amendments of the Constitution of India?
ANSWER :- 368
2. Who became the Chief Minister of Kerala for Maximum times?
ANSWER :- K.Karunakaran
3. The highcourt may issue writes under Article ......
ANSWER :- 226
- Supreme Court issue writes under Article 32
- 5 writes :- Habeas Corpus (to have the body), Mandamus(we command) , Certiorari(to be certified), Quo Warranto(on what authority), Prohibition
4. Article 19 gives how many Fundamental Freedom to individuals?
ANSWER :- 6
- To Freedom of speech and expression
- To assemble peaceably and without arms
- To form associations or unions
- To reside and settle in any part of the territory of India
- To practice any profession or carry on any occupation, trade or business
5. The idea of Fundamental duties are borrowed from ?
ANSWER :- Russia
6. The Constitutional amentment which made 'Right to Education' a Fundamental Right
ANSWER :- 86th
MORE :- The 86th Constitutional amentment Act on 12th December 2002, Article 21A was inserted in the Constitution in order to introduce Right to Education as a Fundamental Right. The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act finally into force on 1st April 2010.This Act provides for free and compulsory education to all children in the age group of six to fourteen years.
7. The Panchayathi Raj is included in the .......
ANSWER :- State List
1.Union List :- Include 99 subjects (originally 97 subjects) over which Union Parliament has exclusive power of legislation.
2. State List :- Comprises 61 subjects (originally 66 subjects) over which state has exclusive power of legislation.
3. Concurrent List :- It has 52 subjects (originally 47 subjects) on which the Union Parliament and the State can make laws.
8. Which part of the Constitution contain about Elections?
ANSWER :- XV
MORE :- The Election Commission is an autonomous constitutionally established federal authority responsible for administering all the electoral process in the Republic of India. The Election Commission of India is set up by Article 324 of the Constitution of India. The Election Commission of India was established on 25th January 1950. The Election Commission has the power of superintendence,direction and control of all elections to parliament and the state legislatures and of the elections of the office of the President and Vice President. The Commission consists of a Chief Election Commissioners and 2 Election Commissioners appointed by the President of India. 2 additional commissioners were appointed to the election commission for the first time on 6th October 1989 but they had a very short tenure till 1st January 1990. Later on 1st October 1993, 2 additional Election Commissioners were appointed. The chief Election Commissioner can be removed from his office by Parliament with two-thirds majority in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha on the ground of proved misbehavior or incapacity. Other election commissioners can be removed by the President on the recommendation of the Chief Elcetion Commissioner. The Chief Election Commissioner and the 2 Elcetion Commissioners draw salaries and allowences at par with those of the judges of Supreme Court of India. They have a tenure of six years or upto the age of 65 years whichever is earlier. The first Chief Elcetion Commissioner of India was Sukumar Sen.
9. Article 17 is associated with ........
ANSWER :- Abolition of Untouchability
10. The concept of Judicial Review is adopted from ?
ANSWER :- AmericaFREE E-Mail Alert