Answer : Australia
2. "KIMONO" is the dress style of ..........
Answer : Japan
3. The author of the book "The Wonder That Was India" is ?
Answer : A.L.Basham
4. LOTI is the currency of ?
Answer : Lesotho
5. The newspaper "DAWN" is published in ?
Answer : Karachi
6. International Women Day is observed on ?
Answer : March 8
7. The Head Quarters of World Health Organisation is in ?
Answer : Geneva [Switzerland]
8."An Area of Darkness" is written by ?
Answer : V.S.Naipaul
9. The Oscar winning film "Slumdog Millionaire " was written by?
Answer : Simon Beaufoy
10. Who is the author who created the character 'Sherlok Home's'?
Answer : Sir Arthur Conan Doyel
11. Human Right Day is celebrated on ?
Answer : December 10
12.'Road to Mecca' was written by ?
Answer : Mohammed Assad
13.What is known as 'Universal Fibre'?
Answer : Cotton
14. Who is the author of 'Barber's Trade Union'?
Answer : Mulk Raj Anand
15.Which river has the nickname of 'Scourage of the Sons of Han'?
Answer : Huang He [Yellow River]
16. June 9 is observed as the National Daughter's Day to commemorate the birthday of ?
Answer : Nandini Satpathy
17. Which countries national flag is also known as 'The Maple Leaf'?
Answer : Canada
18.Who was the first solicitor General of India?
Answer : C.K.Daphtary
19. Who is the author of 'A Mathematician's Apology'?
Answer : G.H.Hardy
20. What is known as 'The World Game'?
Answer : Football