NAME OF POST : Lecturer (in the following subjects)
1. Physical Science
2. Natural Science
3. Educational Psychology
DEPARTMENT : Collegiate Education (Training Colleges)
SCALE OF PAY : Rs:- 8000-13500/- (PR)
GAZETTE DATE : 30/03/2013
LAST DATE : 02/05/2013, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight
AGE LIMIT :
1. For Recruitment By-Transfer : No upper age limit is prescribed for recruitment By-Transfer.
2. For Direct Recruitment : 22-40. Only candidates born between 02.01.1973 and 01.01.1991 (both dates included) are eligible to apply. Usual relaxations in upper age limit shall be allowed to SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
METHOD OF APPOINTMENT : Recruitment by transfer from Departmental candidates.
For Recruitment by Transfer and Direct Recruitment
1. Masters Degree in the concerned subject with atleast 50% marks or its
equivalent and good Academic records. (G.O(P) No. 115/2008/H.Edn.
2. M.Ed Degree with not less than 55% marks with knowledge of special
methods of teaching the subjects. (G.O (P) No.115/2008/H.Edn.
3. Three years teaching experience in School or Colleges after acquiring the Professional qualifications.
4 . Must have passed the comprehensive test specifically conducted for the
purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the State Government
in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal preference shall be
given to candidates to possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES :
1. Physical Science – Not estimated
2. Natural Science- Not estimated
3. Educational Psychology- Not estimated
Candidates shall register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION ' system on theOfficial Website of Kerala Public Service Commission for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates must exclusively click on the 'Apply Now' button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications
submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for .
|APPLY ONLINE NOW|