Answer :- Kottarakkara Thampuran
2. Who wrote 'Angala Smrajyam'?
Answer :- A.R.Rajaraja Varma
3. Kumarakaom Bird Santuary is in the district of ?
Answer :- Kottayam
4. Mohiniyattam was evolved from ?
Answer :- Dasiyattam
5. The foundation stone of the Portuguese fort in Cochin was laid in ?
Answer :- 1502
6. Who served as MLA,MP,Speaker, Minister, Deputy Chief Minister and Chief Minister?
Answer :- C.H.Muhammad Koya
7. Who was the author of 'Eka Vazhi'?
Answer :- K.Damodaran
8. Which place is known as the birth palce of Ottan Thullal?
Answer :- Ambalappuzha
9. In which year St.Thomas is believed to have reached Kerala?
Answer :- AD 52
10. Who is regarded as the 'Father of Malayalam Journalism'?
Answer :- Chenkulathu Kunhirama Menon
11. The architect of the Kerala Education Bill introduced in 1957?
Answer :- Joseph Mundassery
12. The largest mural painting in Kerala?
Answer :- Gajendra Moksham
13. The first railway line in Kerala was started in ?
Answer :- 1861
14. The only leader who became a member in Kochi, Thiru-Kochi, Kerala Legislature and both Houses of Parliament?
Answer :- K.Karunakaran
15. Raja Ravi Varma, the first painter in Kerala to acquire international fame, passed away in ?
Answer :- 2nd October 1906
16. Oppana is a dance from performed by the women of ..... community?
Answer :- Muslim
17. The traditional architecture style of Kerala?
Answer :- Nalukettu
18. Who recomented for declaring President's rule in Thiru-Kochi when Panampally resigned in 1956?
Answer :- Sri Chitira Thirunal
19. In which year Swadeshabhimani K.Ramakrishna Pillai's book 'Karal Max' was published which was the first book about Marx in an Indian Language?
Answer :- 1912
20. Who was the first secretry of Yuktivadi Sangam?
Answer :- M.C.Josheph