1.The 2013 SAARC literature festival was hosted by which place?
2.Recently, which country the giant Atacama Large Millimeter/Sumillimeter Array (ALMA) telescope is uneveiled?
3. Who is the writer of the book titled ' Walking with Lions: Tales from a Diplomatic Past'?
Answer:- K.Natwar Singh
4. As per recent government decision, one major port is to be developed in each of Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal. What is the current number of Major Ports in India?
5.Recently, which country was in news for a current designing of Wold's largest magnet, weighting 50000 tonnes?
6.Who has been recently formally appointed as China's President?
Answer:- Xi Jinping
7. The recent Indian budget has proposal for developing deep sea port at Sagar Island. This island is located in which state?
Answer:- West Bengal
8. Which committee is set up for giving clear definitions for FDI & FII?
Answer:- Aravind Mayaram Committee
9. Who is the current Chairman of the Goods and Service Tax (GST) Network?
Answer:- Navin Kumar ###
10. Wold biggest wildlife summit was held in which country?
11. Who has been appointed as the new United States Defense Secretary?
Answer:- Chuck Hagel
12. Jorge Mario Bergoglio, who is elected as the Catholic Church's new Pope hails from which country?
13. Which state government has announced a new scheme called Kanyasri Prakalpa, to encourage girls towards higher education?
Answer:- West Bengal
14. The first women's Government Medical College of Independent India is located at which state?
15. Who was re-elected for a second term as IAEA (International Atomic Energey Agency) Chief?
Answer:- Yukiya Amano
16.Which Indian IT major has been reorganized for the second year as one of the world's most ethical firms by business ethics think-tank Ethisphere Institute?
17.Which Indian orgin writer has won the inagural British Physics Journalism Prize?
Answer:- Anil Ananthaswamy
18. Which country is set to launch first solid fuel rocket by 2016?
19. Who is the head of the six member committee constituted by the Union Government to prepare a blueprint for the proposed women's bank?
20.Which is the location of the proposed National Institute of Sports Science and Medicine (NISSM)?
Answer:- New Delhi