2. Who was the Prime Minister of India at the time of bank nationalisation?
Answer:- Indira Gandhi
3. Who was the Finance Minister of India at the time of bank nationalisation in 1969?
Answer:- Indira Gandhi (Portfolio handled by her)
4. In which year was the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) was founded?
Answer:- 1 September 1956
5. The first Five Year Plan of India was based on which model?
Answer:- Harrod Domar Model
6. Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru presented the first Five Year Plan to the Parliament of India on ................?
Answer:- 8th December 1951
7. During which Five Year Plan was India's major irrigation projects of Bhakra Dam and Hirakud Dam initiated?
Answer:- First Five Year Plan
8. Which model was followed by the second Five Year Plan?
Answer:- Mahalanobis Model
9. Major steel Plants of Bhilai, Duragapur and Rourkela were established during which Five Year Plan?
Answer:- Second Five Year Plan
10. During which Five Year Plan did the Green Revolution in India advanced agriculture?
Answer:- Fourth Five Year Plan