1. Name the Solicitor General of India recently resigned from his office?
2. National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) was launched on ......
Answer:- 12 April 2005
3. What is the name of new initiative of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) in aim of improving overall quality of life of children?
Answer:- Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram
-->4. Who launched the new health initiative Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram ?
Answer:- Sonia Gandhi
5. Which town is selected for the launch for Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram ?
Answer:- Palghar town(Maharastra,Thane District)
6. Who is the Chief Guest of Republic Day of 2013?
Answer:- Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and Jetsun Pema (The King and Queen of Bhutan)
Answer:- Michael Clarke (Australian Cricket Captain)
8. Which country is the world number one team in International Cricket Council (ICC) Test Ranking?
Answer:- South Africa
9. Who is the author of the book "Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose and Germany"?
Answer:- P.R.Vasudeva Rao
11.What is the abbreviation of TDRS?
Answer :- Tracking and Data Relay Satellite
12.What is the abbreviation of AWACS?
Answer:- Airbone Early Warning and Control System