|National Defence Academy|
2. National emergency was declared for the first time in India in ?
3. Which Article of the Constitution is related to 'Equality of opportunity in matters of public employment'?
Answer:- Article 16
4. Trial of persons who violated military law?
Answer:- Court Martial
5. A statement of the issues in a written document (a pleading) which a person is prepared to prove in court?
6. The offence of being disobedient or to be disrespectful of a court of law?
Answer:- Contempt of Court
7. Which writ is called the bulwark of personal freedom?
Answer:- Habeus Corpus
8. Indian Evidence Act was passed by the British Parliament in ?
9.Which article of the Constitution is related to National Emergency?
Answer:- Article 352
10. The internal Intelligence agency of India?
11. Which article of the Constitution is related to prohibition of discrimination on the grounds of religion, race, cast, sex or place of birth?
Answer:- Article 15
12. The first law Minister of Independent India?
13. Which Fundamental Right was considered to be the heart and soul of the Constitution by B.R.Ambedkar?
Answer:- Right to Constitutional Remedies
14. Which Article of the Constitution is related to the prohibition of certain rights regarding freedom of speech?
Answer:- Article 19
15. The enforcement of Directive Principles depends mainly on:
Answer:- Resources of Govt
16. Who is the highest law officer of the Government of India?
Answer:- Attorney General
17. Which article of the Indian Constitution is related to Uniform Civil Code?
Answer:- Article 44
18. Which paramilitary force was formally known as 'Crown's Representative Police'?
19. The principle behind Dactylography (Finger Printing)?
Answer:- No two finger prints are identical
20. An agreement to stop war?
21. Name the film star who was first and only actor to be conferred with the honorary Lieutenant Colonel title by the Territorial Army?
22. Who was the first cricketer to be granted the honorary Lieutenant Colonel title by the Territorial Army?
Answer:- Kapil Dev
23. Who was the second cricketer to be awarded the honorary Lieutenant Colonel title by the Territorial Army?
24. Name the ace Indian Shooter who was conferred with the honorary Lieutenant Colonel title by the Territorial Army in 2011?
Answer:- Abhinav Bindra
25.What title was conferred to Sachin Tendulkar by the Indian Air Force?
Answer:- Honorary Group Captian
26. On september 2012, who became the first Union Minister to be commissioned as a regular officer in the Territorial Army?
Answer:- Sachin Piolet
27. Who inaugurated the Ezhimala Navel Academy in 2009?
Answer:- Dr.Manmohan Singh
28. Where is Asia's largest Navel Academy INS Zamorin is situated?
29. Where is the National Defence Academy situated?
30. Who was the first Keralite to become the Defence Minister in India?
Answer:- V.K.Krishna Menon
- Nabha Sparsam Diptham - Indian Airforce
- Shaano Varuna - Indian Navy
- Vayam Rakhamah - Coast Guard
- Duty Unto Death - Border Security Force
- Veerta aur Vivek - Indian Military Academy
- Sthal Wa Jal - Panjab Regiment
- Swadharme Nidhanam Shreyaha - Madars Regiment
- Kafar hunu marna bhandu ramro - Gorkha Regiment
- Veer Bhogya Vasundhara - Rajaputana Rifles
- Sarvatra Vijay - Rajput Regiment