1. Who took oath as 57th Mexican President?
Answer:- Enrique Pena Neito
2. Catalonia region is seeking independence from which country?
3. Chhaya Mithi Virdi Nuclear Power Plant will come up in which state?
4. Who will be the Managing Director and CEO of National Stock Exchange from 1st April 2013?
Answer:- Chitra Ramakrishnan
5. Satipati Sampradaya, a tribal community which is recently in news found in which state?
6.Park Guen-hye is slated to become the first female President of Which country?
Answer:- South Korea
7. Who has brought the Miss Universe crown back to the United States for the first time in more than a decade?
Answer:- Olivia Culp
8. Who is the author of the poetry collection 'These Errors are Correct' in English?
Answer:- Jeet Thayil
9. On which date the National Mathematics Day is celebrated in India?
Answer:- December 22
10. Which is the first state in India to come out with an exclusive Budget for Agriculture?
11.Carrefour is a multinational retailer headquartered in which country?
12. Financle Core Banking and Mc Camish Insurance Products are to be launched by which institution?
13. The Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) is located in which place?
14. The UN conference on climate change has agreed to extend the life of the Kyoto Protocol till which year?
15. On which date the Minorities Right Day is observed in India?
Answer:- December 18
16.The first National Museum of Indian Cinema will come up in which place?
17.The Megatons to Megawatts Program was launched with the agreement between which countries?
Answer:- Russia and United States of America
18. In which galaxy scientist claimed that they have discovered the biggest ever black hole?
Answer:- Galaxy NGC 1277
19. Which organization has recently launched its e-passbook portal that enables it's members with active accounts to view and generate their account passbook?
Answer:- Employees Provident Fund Organization
20.Who has become the first Indian to break into the top 10 of the world squash ranking?
Answer:- Dipika Pallikal