2. Candidates shall produce a photo affixed Identity Proof in original. The following 15 documents only will be accepted as identity proof.
2) Pan Card
3) Driving License
5) ID card issued by Social Welfare Dept., Govt. of Kerala to Physically Handicapped persons 6) Photo affixed Passbooks issued by Nationalized Banks
7) ID Cards issued to Govt. employees by the Departments/Institutions concerned
8) Discharge Certificate issued to the ex-servicemen/Photo affixed ID Card issued to the ex- servicemen by the Zila Sainik Welfare Officer
9) Conductor License issued by the Motor Vehicle Department
10) Photo affixed pass book issued by Scheduled Banks/Kerala State Co-operative Banks/District Co-operative Banks
11) Photo affixed ID card issued by Public Sector undertakings (Various Companies /Corporations/ Boards/Authority/Govt. Autonomous Institutions) to their employees
12) Photo affixed identity card issued by various Universities in Kerala to their employees
13) Photo affixed Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board to PH candidates
14) Photo affixed ID Card issued by Bar Council to those who are enrolled as Advocates
15) AADHAAR card issued by the Central Government. Candidates who fail to produce identity proof will not be permitted to attend the examination.
4. No Photograph shall be pasted on the Scanned image in the Admission ticket.Those who produce Admission ticket with Photograph pasted on the scanned image, will not be allowed to attend the examination.
7. Candidates should not misbehave with the officials engaged in examination duty or commit any sort of malpractice or resort to any unfair means during the course of the examination. The answer scripts of the candidates who violate the above instructions will be invalidated and legal action will be taken against them.
8. Candidates who are eligible for Travelling Allowance should obtain attendance certificate from the Chief Superintendent on the day of the examination itself.
10. Candidates are admitted provisionally to the examination, as detailed scrutiny of the applications has not been completed. If any discrepancy in the applications is found on detailed scrutiny, such applications will be rejected.
11. In case of postponement of examination for any reason whatsoever, the new date will be published in this website . Individual communication will not be issued to candidates in this regard. Candidates shall produce the same Admission tickets for the examination on the new date.
12. Part A and Part B of the answer sheet shall be separated along the dotted line (through the middle of Bar code) and handed over to the Assistant Superintendent only after the time allotted for the test is over. Any violation in the regard will result in invalidation of answer script.
3. Part A of the answer sheet is for entry of register number, date of birth, name of post and date of test and part B is for marking your answers. In the columns provided for register number and date of birth, write your register number and date of birth in the respective boxes and fully darken the corresponding bubbles. The English alphabet prefixed to the Register Number should be entered in the separate box provided. In part B of the OMR Sheet, fully darken the bubbles corresponding to the right answer against each question.
5. Avoid mutilating , dampening or soiling the answer sheet. Read the instructions on the reverse side of the OMR sheet. Do not tamper with the barcode in the centre of the OMR answer sheet, otherwise your answer sheet will be invalidated.
6. Errors in marking entries in part A of the answer sheet will lead to invalidation. Fresh OMR sheet will not be supplied.
7. The question Booklet Alpha code allotted to the candidates is noted along with the Register Number on their seats. (Question Booklet Alpha code- A/B/C/D)
8. In part B, for each Question, darken only the bubble corresponding to the right answer eg: if your answer is ‘C’
9. Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark. But 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative mark)
10. Marking more than one answer or making alterations in the marked answer will result in negative mark.
11. Use the blank sheet provided at the end of the question booklet for calculations if required. No marking shall be made anywhere on the answer sheet.
12. The candidate must attend at least one question, otherwise the script will be invalidated.
See the picture of the model OMR given below