ID Proofs for PSC
Candidates shall produce a photo affixed Identity Proof in original and a self-attested copy of the same to prove their Identity. The following 15 documents will only be accepted as identity proof.
1) Voters ID issued by Election Commission
2) Driving License
4) ID card issued by Social Welfare Dept., Govt. of Kerala to Physically Handicapped persons
5) Photo affixed Passbooks issued by Nationalized Banks
6) PAN Card
7) ID Cards issued to Govt. employees by the Departments/Institutions concerned
8)Discharge Certificate issued to the ex-servicemen/Photo affixed ID Card issued to the ex-servicemen by the Zila Sainik Welfare Officer
9) Conductor Licence issued by the Motor Vehicle Department
10) Photo affixed pass book issued by Scheduled Banks/Kerala State Co-operative Bank/District Co-operative Banks
11) Photo affixed ID card issued by Public Sector undertakings (Various Companies/Corporations/Boards/Authority)/Govt. Autonomous Institutions to their employees
12) Photo affixed identity card issued by Various universities of Kerala State to their employees
13) Photo affixed Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board to PH candidates
14) Photo affixed ID Card issued by Bar Council to those who are enrolled as Advocates
15) AADHAAR card issued by the Central Government.
Candidates should also enter their Register number on the copy of Identity Proof. Candidates who fail to produce identity proof and its self-attested copy will not be permitted to attend the examination.